BBCCI to hold Accred...Become Successful in Winning Bids for Funding BBCCI to hold Accredi...
BBCCI launches Mobile App
On 10 June 2015 the British Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and Industry launched its Mobile App at its headquarters in London. The ceremony was a huge success with directors, members and business people in attendance. The App was developed by Smarts App Maker and is available to download from on the Google Play and the App Store.
Speakers included, Bashir Ahmed, London Regional President, BBCCI, Monir Ahmed, Membership Director, BBCCI, Shorkun Khaled Ahmed, Director, BBCCI, Muquim Ahmed, Director, Advisor & Former President BBCCI, Shahagir Bakth Faruk MSc, FRSPH, Director, Advisor & Former President BBCCI, Sayedur Rahman Ranu, Finance Director, BBCCI, Golam Rabbani Chowdhury, President, Netherlands- Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce, and Kazi Hasan, Managing Director, Smart Apps Maker.
Commenting on the event, Bashir Ahmed, London Regional President, BBCC said:
"The BBCCI and its Directors are delighted to launch the BBCCI Mobile App which takes the chamber into the digital age. It is an innovative and useful App, which I hope everyone will download and use. It is a real pleasure to see so many people at this inauguration ceremony."
What is a Mobile APP?
A mobile app is a software application developed specifically for use on small, wireless computing devices, such as smartphones and tablets, rather than a desktop or laptop computers.
Why have a Mobile APP?
1. Build relationships, Build loyalty, Reinforce your brand
2. Increase your visibility, Stand out from the competition
3. Increase your accessibility, Solve the problem of getting stuck in folders
4. Increase sell-through, Generate repeat business
5. Increase exposure across mobile devices, Connects you on-the-go
6. Gives you the tools that are driving the "New App Economy"
7. Enhance your social networking strategies
8. Get Notifications of special events, launches, and more
9. One-touch access to your contact information
10. Directions to your location from wherever they are
11. Fast, seamless appointment scheduling
12. A record of your mileage and most recent servicing
13. Embedded QR Code Scanner, Free one-on-one Chat
BBCCI APP Features:
- Information about BBCCI anywhere in the world
- Join/ register from anywhere
- Log in from anywhere
- Member details, check anywhere
- Find board of members’ details from anywhere
- Web site access from anywhere
- All social links access from anywhere
- Get Current News & Events about BBCCI from anywhere
- One touch call, One touch e-mail, One touch navigates you to BBCCI
[ Back ]